Pray for Me I'll PraY For You

Pray for Me…I’ll Pray for You

In our prayer time 90% of the time you should be praying for others. The other 10% should be for you. This shows us that it is a must to pray for one another – as God called us to do. When we look at James 5:16-17, Jesus asks us to pray for one another and to stand together. It says the effective, fervent prayers of the righteous avails much. So, as one family we must pray for one another side by side, brick-by-brick building a solid foundation in the Kingdom.

Declaration: We are a Victorious yet sustainable family unit standing strong together, in Jesus’ Name!

No Comments

Post A Comment