New Birth Bible Institute does not discriminate on the basis of nationality, ethnic origin, age, or gender. We guarantee the rights and privileges, and the availability of programs and activities to all students of the University.
Privacy Rights of Students
STATUE 20, UNITED STATES CODE, §1232g and regulations adopted pursuant thereto, hereinafter referred to as the Code, requires that each student be notified of the rights accorded him or her by the Code. The following is provided as basic general information relative to the Code:
The Code provides for an institution to establish a category of student information termed "directory information." When available to all persons on request (i.e., IRS, FBI, or other government agencies, and for ouse in NBBI publications). NBBI has identified the following student data as "directory information:"
3. Telephone Listing
5. Date & Place of Birth
6. Major Field of Study
7. Church Membership
8. Denominational Affiliation
9. Dates of Attendance
10. Degrees & Awards Received
11. Most Recent Previous
12. Educational Institution Attended
All other information, such as health and medical records, disciplinary records, records of personal counseling required student and family financial income records, transcripts or student permanent academic, student placement records and other personally identifiable Information shall be open for inspection only to the student and such members of the professional staff of the college as have responsibility for working with the student. Such information will not be released to second parties without consent of the student.
Except as required for use by the president is the discharge of his official responsibilities as prescribed by laws, regulations of the state board, and board policies, the designated custodian of such records may release information from these records to others only upon authorization in writing from the student or upon a subpoena by a court of competent jurisdiction.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING AFFIDAVIT OF AGREEMENT BEFORE SIGNING.
1. I certify that I have truthfully and accurately answered all questions contained in this application. I understand that falsification of any kind is grounds for refusal of my application or expulsion should falsehood be discovered after acceptance to the University.
2. I indicate by my signature that I have been notified of my rights as recorded by Statue 20, United States Code 20, United States Code, §123g.
3. I certify by my signature that I agree to abide by the policies of this institution as described in the Student Handbook and Course Catalog.