We are hosting a FREE City Wide Wedding during our 9:30 AM Worship Service. We are inviting couples who have stalled in their marriage plans, unable to afford a wedding or dealing with extenuating circumstances and in need of assistance. If you have hit a snag on the road to Holy Matrimony, this call is for you.
In order for your portion of the wedding ceremony to be successful, please pay attention to all of the pre-wedding day requirements that must be completed:
Couples WILL have to obtain and pay for Your Marriage Licenses from the county in which you live, after you receive your Marriage Certificate:
*Pre-Marital Counseling is required for 2 sessions in our Multi-Purpose Room in order to obtain a Marriage Certificate from New Birth:
- Saturday, February 9 10:00 AM – 2:30 PM
- Saturday, February 16 10:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Sunday, February 17 12:30 PM – 3:00 PM
- Upon completion of the Pre-Marital Counseling, your Marriage Certificate will be distributed at the end of class on February 16th and February 17th.
- **If you choose to use outside Pre-Marital Counseling, a copy of your Marriage Certificate from the outside counseling services is still due on February 16th.
- Prior to February 9th, Couples are requested to go online to:
- www.focusonthefamily.com to complete a free Couples’ assessment.
- Search ‘Assessment’ in search box.
- Click ‘Take Free Assessment Now’ tab.
- Each couple is required bring their printed assessment results to the first required Pre-Marital class held February 9, 2019.
Attire: Couples are responsible for attire for the day, however, NB will host a Bridal Closet on February 16 at 3:00 PM for ladies needing help with finding a dress.
Dresses can be donated to Tammie Cooper every Sunday leading up to February 16. Please bring dresses to the Bridal Suite after Sunday service. We kindly ask that you have the gowns cleaned and pressed.
We are requesting donations for the following: florists, décor designers, bakers and wedding dresses.
The Vow Sponsors
Thank you for your support and donations to The Vow Project:
My Patty Cakes
Pinch of Excellence
25 To Art
NuVision Event Planning
Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Airport
Hand and Stone Massage and Facial Spa
Sight and Sound Entertainment
Seasons Change Designs
All Seasons Rentals
Melissa Goss Makeup
Black Elephants Events and Decor
First Love Weddings and Events
Elegant Candi Stands
Events by Bri
Lavish by Lei
The many Women and Men who donated gowns and suites!
LIT NIGHTS with ED PRAISE 102.5