We are ecstatic that each of you are choosing to make this very important life changing decision to participate in “The Vow,” our CityWide wedding ceremony during our 9:30 am Worship Service.
In order for your portion of the wedding ceremony to be successful, please pay attention to all of the pre-wedding day requirements that must be completed:
Couples WILL have to obtain and pay for Your Marriage Licenses from the county in which you live, after you receive your Marriage Certificate:
*Pre-Marital Counseling is required for 2 sessions in our Multi-Purpose Room in order to obtain a Marriage Certificate from New Birth:
- Saturday, January 18, 2020,10:00 a.m – 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, January 25, 2020 10:00 a.m – 2:30 p.m.
- Upon completion of the Pre-Marital Counseling, your Marriage Certificate will be distributed at the end of class on January 25, 2020.
- **If you choose to use outside Pre-Marital Counseling, a copy of your Marriage Certificate from the outside counseling services is still due on January 25, 2020.
Prior to January 18, 2020, Couples are requested to go online to:
- Click here to complete a free Couples’ assessment.
- Search ‘Assessment’ in search box.
- Click on Focus on Marriage Assessment.
- Click on ‘Take Free Assessment Now.’
- Each couple is required bring their printed assessment results to the first required Pre-Marital class held January 18, 2020.
Additional information regarding the number of guests, date to select bridal gowns(if needed) and a dress rehearsal, will be forthcoming.
We thank God for each of you and your upcoming marriage as He showers you with His countless blessings.